Protect Yourself and Your Clients: Preventing Identity Theft and
Hijacked Listings in the Digital Age
This course will cover the following topics:
- Information security and the identity theft threat;
- the identity theft problem and scope of this rapidly growing threat;
- how it happens;
- the human element, careless mistakes, and what can happen;
- the Information Security Guidelines created by the National Association of REALTORS® which all REALTORS® are expected to know and adhere to;
- computers and wireless networks;
- federal and state information security laws and the requirements they place on all of us;
- and protecting yourself, your clients and company.
*This course is approved for 4hrs of MCE credit.
Date: Tuesday, 8/20/2013
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: HAR Central – 3693 Southwest Fwy. Houston, TX 77027
Sign Up Today at www.har.com/edu