The Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Institute
The CIPS Institute is a week-long session consisting of five classes:
1. The Local Markets – This course is an analysis of the international real estate business environment, including capital flow, currencies, government regulations, and cultures. The practical aspects of international brokerage, networking, marketing and selling are discussed.
2. Europe and International Real Estate – Covers the logistics of how to conduct real estate transactions with clients from the European Countries.
3. The Americas and International Real Estate – Practical information for professionals who work with Caribbean, North, Central and South American investors. Historical and cultural influences, regional relationship and investment opportunities are covered along with a special focus on Mexico.
4. Asia/Pacific and International Real Estate – Covers the real estate practices for Asia and the Pacific. Emphasis is placed on culture influences, economic trends and assessing investment opportunities. A special chapter on working with the Japanese is included.
5. Transaction Tools – Provides the tools needed to present investment information to international clients – in their currency and area. You will learn how to measure investment performance, prepare financial projections, and understand the effects of taxes and exchange rates on investments.
This course is waived for CCIM designees. MCE credit: Course numbers and titles are available from the provider.
TREC Info: Approved for 40 hours of MCE
Date: July 22 – July 26|
Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: HAR Central, 3693 Southwest Fwy., Houston, TX 77027
Sign up today at www.har.com/edu