For the first time, The BIG e is using SCHED.org as our online planner for our conference. We are very pleased with the ease of managing our conference data and the organization of the planner itself. With the use of SCHED, The BIG e will provide our attendees with a more manageable, enjoyable conference experience.
Here are some of the great SCHED tools you can utilize once you have registered for The BIG e:
- Create your own schedule or personal agenda for the day
- View it in simple, expanded, grid, or by venue
- Includes an interactive calendar of events
- Syncs with Google Calendar, Outlook & Apple iCal
- When you click on a class you can click on “Add to My Schedule” and it will automatically add it to your own personal schedule.
- You can download it to your phone using the App.
- See which of your friends are going to a specific class
- Post your schedule on FB and Twitter
- Email your schedule to your friends – you can even email specific classes
Use the Mobile Web App for iPhone, Android & Blackberry and bookmark Sched on your phone by visting: http://thebige2012.sched.org/mobile
View your personal schedule, browse what’s happening right now or search for what you want. The mobile web app stores the schedule data locally on your phone for offline access too.
For iPhone Users:
By subscribing to the iCal feed in your calendar program or mobile phone you can have instant, offline access to your schedule or the entire schedule of events. It even automatically pulls in updates of schedule changes.
Example: iCal for your schedule: http://thebige2012.sched.org/heather20.ics
Example: iCal for Full Schedule: http://thebige2012.sched.org/all.ics