This class is an educational tool to teach REALTORS® how to implement real estate staging as an effective marketing tool to sell properties in a timely manner. This course is being offered by the Real Estate Staging Association, Provider #9806.
REALTORS® will learn:
• What is real estate staging?
• What is included in real estate staging?
• The cost and value of real estate staging?
• The return of investment (ROI) factors of real estate staging
• The importance of leveraging marketing efforts with staging, photos and Internet
• How buyers think and how staging influences them to buy
• National and local real estate staging statics and facts
• Why sellers respond better to professional stager’s advice
• Why agents shouldn’t personally stage
• How to collaborate with a real estate stager
• How to present real estate staging to the client and overcome objectives.
HAR Bay Area – September 26 • 9 -11 a.m. or 1-3 p.m.
HAR Fort Bend – October 18 • 9 -11 a.m. or 1-3 p.m.
Investment: $29 and includes 2 hours of MCE
Sign up today @ www.har.com/edu