Robust Online Scheduling System and It’s Free!
HAR’s Appointment Manager is a leading appointment scheduling system available to real estate brokerages and professionals. This proven system has processed more than 1.6 million appointments and is currently used by some of the leading firms in Houston real estate. Appointment Manager recently underwent a major overhaul to continue providing an excellent scheduling system with new and enhanced features.
Key New Features
- Sleek, modern and user-friendly interface;
- ‘Listing Agent Calendar’ to easily view an agent’s currently scheduled appointments;
- If the appointment requires that the showing agent be accompanied, a drop-down will allow you to assign a staff member;
- Properties that are listed for sale and for lease are tied together, and denoted as such in the listing information when scheduling an appointment;
- Showing agents can download showing instructions from an email confirming scheduled appointment;
- When adding owner contact information, you may enable text or email notifications so that owners are alerted whenever a showing is scheduled;
- Office administrators can create customized user roles to meet their company’s business model and assign individual roles to each agent and/or assistant within the office;
- All reports can be downloaded as a PDF or Excel spreadsheet;
- Ad Hoc Report and Saved Report capabilities;
- Reports can be automatically generated or sent via email on a weekly basis;
- Saved Reports can be shared with entire office.
Reasons To Use Appointment Manager
Fast, Reliable Connection
Appointment Manager is deployed using top-of-the-line commercial grade Web-hosting and networking hardware, along with state-of-the-art backup and recovery systems to provide speed and reliability that are second to none.
Superior Data Management
Data from HAR MLS are automatically replicated to the Appointment Manager database. New listings will appear in the Appointment Manager without user intervention, and changes to existing listings are also performed automatically. Appointment Manager also accesses the HAR membership database to verify agents’ public IDs. Listing and Showing agent’s contact information and office affiliation are automatically drawn from the HAR membership data.
HAR Appointment Manager allows users to search for listings in the MLS system in multiple ways. Members may search all MLS listings, office listings, agents and appointments as well as many other categories using the search feature.
There are several ways to provide feedback for a showing appointment.
System-Generated Email – Once a property has been shown, the system will automatically send an email to the showing agent to request feedback. Once the showing agent provides that feedback, it will appear in the Appointment Manager.
Manual Entry – You can view feedback by selecting a listing and clicking on ‘View Feedback’. You can then add or edit feedback for that listing. There are fields for feedback from the showing agent, from the property desk and from the listing agent.
Automatic email notification may be enabled to inform agents of newly scheduled appointments/showings. In addition, when inserting owner contact information, you may enable text or email notifications so that owners are alerted whenever a showing is scheduled.
HAR does not reveal any personal or confidential information it collects about any of the client companies or their users. There is no sharing of user e-mail addresses with any entity outside of HAR.
HAR customer support is provided at no extra cost and is available by phone and by email. For assistance, please contact us at (713) 629-1900 ext.374 or email us at email@example.com.
HAR will provide training for your staff members to assist with the transition to your new appointment tracking environment. Click here to download a Quick Overview of Appointment Manager.
HAR Appointment Manager is offered at no cost to HAR brokers and their agents as part of the many member benefits provided by HAR.
How to Begin
To get your company started with Appointment Manager, please contact us at (713) 629-1900 ext.374 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may create an account for you. Once your company has been set up to use Appointment Manager, you will receive instructions on how to access the system as well as a basic overview of how the system works.