- A man who was arrested for allegedly stealing valuables from open houses in the Houston area and all across Texas has been released on bond, according to Dallas NBC affiliate KXAS-TV.
- HAR has received reports that the man was spotted at Houston-area open houses within the last two weeks.
- He previously had a warrant for his arrest in West University Place in connection with a jewelry theft at an open house in our area, after which he was seen at other local open houses.
- HAR urges you to make sure you and your clients take all necessary precautions and contact local law enforcement if you see this man or observe any suspicious behavior.
- For mugshots and additional information, please refer to http://bit.ly/xnbGEH.