HAR’s Commercial Information Exchange, Commercial Gateway, continues to improve its research features. Commercial Gateway members can now identify a property and quickly access a tenant list as well as the surrounding market characteristics for the property. CommGate’s tenant information is updated quarterly and is provided by Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB), the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses.
The tenant list provides members with the business name, the square footage leased and a contact name and telephone number for each tenant. Each company is also categorized by business type using the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), which also allows each member to search tenants by this code. NAICS is the standard used by Federal agencies in classifying business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data related to the U.S. business economy.
Members may then export the list to Microsoft Excel or create a radius search to see tenants within a half mile to 50 miles from the property. The radius search may also be used to identify particular companies for marketing purposes.
The Site Evaluation tool includes tabs that identify top retailers and provide 2010 Census data for a search area.
Take advantage of the Tenant Database and Site Evaluation Tool today.
CommGate research tools now include:
- Tenant list based on quarterly updates from Dun & Bradstreet.
- List provides business name, square footage leased, contact name and telephone number for each tenant.
- Companies are categorized by business type using the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Radius search from ½ mile to 50 miles
- Tenant search by business type, square footage or name
- Bird’s Eye Views and Street Maps based on Google Maps with retailer overlay
- Demographics updated from 2010 Census solid data