Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®): Understanding the Needs of Home buyers age 50-plus
As today’s market becomes more diverse, agents must become knowledgeable a wide range of areas. The SRES® promotes REALTOR® success by providing high quality training and tools necessary to position the SRES® designee as the trusted real estate resource for the senior market.
The two-day training program offers you the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in counseling seniors through selling their family home, buying rental property, or moving to a senior community, among many other issues.
Seniors Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
- Identify the power of generational demographics
- Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills
- Counsel rather than sell to seniors
- Use team-building skills with other seniors professionals
- Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning
- Create a point of difference from the competition
October 27-28 at HAR Central
The cost for the designation course is $179 if you pre-register and $199 at the door (space permitting).
Approved for 15 hours of MCE (15-00-042-9179)