This Course Will Not Be Offered Here Again Until 2013
The NAR designation Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) has a five-day institute and it is being offered at HAR’s Central Office July 18-22.
The courses include:
- The Local Markets – This course is an analysis of the international real estate business environment, including capital flow, currencies, government regulations and cultures.
- Europe and International Real Estate – Covers the logistics of how to conduct real estate transactions with clients from countries throughout Europe.
- The Americas and International Real Estate– A special focus on Mexico is included.
- Asia/Pacific and International Real Estate – A special chapter on working with the Japanese is included.
- Transaction Tools – This course is waived for CCIM designees.
Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday thru Friday
$650 is the member investment price
Click Here to Sign Up Online!