Better results for your clients.
Better results for yourself.
That is what you can count on with higher-level negotiation skills!
Negotiation training is one of the most important focus areas for every successful business. Many leading universities and colleges have negotiation training programs for undergraduate and graduate students, and many companies offer negotiation training in the corporate world. The Real Estate Negotiation Institute (RENI) is now the leading negotiation training company in the real estate industry.
As in other businesses, negotiation skills are fundamental to real estate success. Many agents recognize the need for higher-level negotiation skills to deliver better results for their clients. In addition, more advanced negotiation skills help protect clients throughout the home buying/selling process. And improved results and protection for clients naturally leads to better results for agents!
Based on the very positive feedback from thousands of agents after taking our groundbreaking “Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®)” designation course, the Real Estate Negotiation Institute is proud to announce the premier negotiation training program in real estate: Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE®).
To earn the MCNE® designation agents must complete the following six courses:
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®) designation course (2-days)
• Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Listing Agents (1-day)
• Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Buyer’s Agents (1-day)
• Mastering Email Negotiations in Real Estate (1-day)
• Cultural Factors in Real Estate Negotiations (3 hours)
• Negotiating Across Generations in Real Estate (3 hours)
After successfully completing the MCNE® test, agents are certified by RENI and can advertise to clients that they are truly among the best-trained negotiators in real estate! And, since negotiation is also a life skill, agents can use their negotiation skills in other areas of life too!
This comprehensive negotiation-training program, designed exclusively for the real estate industry, will help real estate professionals to:
• Develop a negotiation methodology to use in all negotiations
• Strategically plan negotiations for better outcomes
• Persuade others more effectively
• Confidently handle highly competitive hard-bargainers
• Negotiate more successfully in writing
• Handle cultural factors that can make or break negotiations
• Communicate better across generations
• Market/advertise unique skills to potential clients
In just three years, almost 1200 agents in Texas have taken the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®) 2-day course, including about 500 from the Houston area. In November of this year, Greenwood King hosted the CNE® seminar for more than 90 of their agents. After the seminar, Lorraine Abercrombie of Greenwood King reported, “Our agents have done nothing but rave about the CNE® training!”
The Real Estate Negotiation Institute is very proud to have HAR as a sponsor of our negotiation training. All six courses for the MCNE® designation program will be offered twice in 2011 at HAR. Tom Hayman, Co-Founder, and CEO of RENI states, “Texas sets the bar for real estate agents across the country. It has been a pleasure collaborating with HAR and I am thrilled to be bringing the entire MCNE® program to HAR agents! And it is quite possible that the very first MCNE® agent in the country will be from HAR!”
Sign up today to earn your CNE or MCNE!
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- March 3-4, 2011 OR September 20-21, 2011
- Both sessions will be held at HAR Central
- Cost is $199
- Approved for 9 hours of MCE (09-00-041-7976)
MCNE Electives (Each session is one day)
Advanced Negotiations for Buyers
April 25, 2011 OR October 24, 2011
MCE Pending (Proposed for 6 hours)
Advanced Negotiation for Sellers
April 26 2011 OR October 25, 2011
MCE Pending (Proposed for 6hours)
Negotiations: Generational & Cultural Factors
May 19, 2011 OR November 17, 2011
Approved for 6 hours of MCE
Mastering Email Negotiations in Real Estate
May 20, 2011 OR November 18, 2011
Approved for 6 hours of MCE
All elective classes will be held HAR Central • Cost is $99 per day
*Discounts available for those who purchase the entire MCNE program or elective days all at once. This discount is only available by contacting the HAR Training Department directly.
MCNE Package Price: *$495 ($595 if purchased separately)
Elective Package Price: * $349 ($396 if purchased separately)
- Bundle discounts are available by registering directly through the Training Department at (713) 629-1900 ext. 370.
- Independent Course Registration is available online at www.har.com/edu